CPR is a life-saving first aid emergency procedure conducted during a heart attack or near-drowning experience in which the breathing of a person is stopped. It keeps oxygen moving in and out of the lungs and ensures that the body’s oxygen supply is not blocked. The West Coast First Aid Training provides CPR HLTAID001 HLTAID009, which is well known as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
CPR helps one save the lives of children and adults with respective procedures for each of them. It’s always better to do something in the place of doing nothing.
The first aid course of CPR HLTAID001 HLTAID009 features
- Basic knowledge of CPR.
- Practical skill to save a life in an emergency situation.
- Provides CPR HLTAID001 HLTAID009 certification after completion of the course.
The CPR course is all about learning theoretical aspects of CPR and practicing it in state-of-the-art facilities and applying it in real-world situations to save the lives of people.
Here is few basic information about the CPR HLTAID001 HLTAID009 first aid course conducted by the West Coast first aid training
- It is a main life-saving course for people who wish to channelise their life-saving efforts in emergency situations.
- The state-of-art practicing environment helps one to handle unconscious casualties.
- It enhances personal skills, which develop the confidence to handle emergencies.
- The trainer of West Coast first aid training shares their personal experience and success story, which acts as motivation for the trainees to save a life.
- There is no age limit to join in the course. The only criteria are that the participant must be interactive in session.
- The CPR course has a defined structure in each session: DRSABCD procedure, principles, and legalities of CPR responding to an emergency, assessment for unconsciousness, moving the casualty, Chain of survival, and Infection control.
Course duration and mode
- The course duration comprises 3 hours: 1 hour for online learning theory concepts and 2 hours for the face-to-face practice session. (Each session requires a minimum of 8 participants as a group to book the course)
- The course is available in both online as well as offline mode; however, the offline mode would be more interactive and includes experience-sharing sessions between trainers and participants.
- One can opt for the online course, there are no changes in the curriculum, and one can learn CPR in the comfort of one’s home.
- Physical fitness is a must in order to accomplish the practical component of the course.
- Reasonable skills in spoken and written English.
Takeaways from CPR HLTAID001 HLTAID009 course:
- Learning a life-saving first aid procedure by handling emergencies with confidence.
- Certification for completion of the CPR HLTAID001 HLTAID009 course will be validated for up to 1 year.
Our staff at West Coast first aid training institute are well trained in water safety and event safety measures. The trainers are well versed in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation(CPR) first aid procedures. They are well aware of all the CPR techniques and will train participants to their optimum capacity. This was just a sneak peek. To learn more, you can check out our official website.